E-commerce SEO Services
Did you know?
44% of people start their online shopping journey with a Google search
49% of consumers reported they rely on search to inform their purchase decisions
39% of all traffic to e-commerce sites comes from search
Why is SEO important for e-commerce?
Online Store OptimizationOur SEO team members each have 20 year’s e-commerce SEO success with numerous B2B and B2C clients in a wide variety of industries.? Along the way we’ve consulted and applied our expertise with nearly every CMS system and e-commerce store platform there is.? We’ll perform competition research, audit and optimize your site’s technical SEO needs, support your content team with an eye toward increasing audience traffic, engagement backlinks, and other recommendations for complete on-site and off-site e-commerce optimization.
Contact the experts at SEO Rocket?and see why so many businesses like yours have chosen SEO Rocket as their trusted SEO provider.
Our 10 Step ProcessBefore we recommend any solutions, we invest time to understand your business and industry. Learning more about your audience, your processes, and your goals allows us to develop?your customized strategy?and identify how your SEO plan will help accomplish your overall objectives.
- Your Goals – Our team works with you to define the actionable, measurable digital marketing goals that are important to you.
- SEO Site Audit – We use a variety of industry-leading specialized tools to get a comprehensive technical audit of your website’s strengths and weaknesses. Our team identifies and prioritizes the technical SEO elements and performance issues with your site that most affect your SEO results.
- Competitive Analysis – Our competitive digital marketing analysis allows us to compare your business to your top competitors so we can understand your specific competitive landscape and create an effective plan of action for you.
- Keyword Research – Our team uses numerous keyword research tools to analyze and identify the right search terms to target: those that represent the best opportunity to accomplish your goals.
- Content – We coordinate with you to produce and promote unique, high-quality content on a routine basis that best serves the interests and needs of your audience. This content also supports your SEO plan by increasing topical relevancy and earning quality backlinks.
- On-site Optimization – We apply on-page optimization techniques to your website’s content and code to ensure everything is in-line with SEO best practices.
- Marketing Measurables – You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Before we begin your SEO services, we make sure that your site has all relevant reporting tools properly installed, configured, and working to report accurate performance data. Typical reporting tools that we rely on are?Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and?Call Tracking?(whenever phone call leads are important to your business growth).
- Monitoring Results – We routinely audit your site’s SEO health to analyze how well your results align with your goals, identify new opportunities for improvement, and continually watch for anomalies that may indicate issues that require further investigation.
- SEO Adjustments – As we gather and analyze your site’s performance data, our team makes SEO adjustments and offers recommendations designed to get the best results from your SEO campaign.
- Customized Reporting – We customize your monthly reports to include data related to your goals: key performance indicators you are interested in, an executive summary of your SEO results, and updated recommendations.
We offer SEO audits as a service to businesses who are looking for ways to improve their SEO results. Our best SEO managers will examine your SEO efforts and offer you the very same advice that we would implement if we were managing your account.
Contact the experts at SEO Rocket now?and start growing your business.
Why choose SEO Rocket?
Whether your campaign is large or small, our goal is always the same – to make sure that you get the very best results from your advertising dollars! We’ve been able to audit, provide consultative services and have managed literally millions of dollars’ worth of PPC ad data which has given us the experience to draw on for what works with regards to paid search.
There Are No One-Size-Fits-All SolutionsWe take the time to find the right solution for your business. Most of our clients opt to start with a service audit or a Flight Plan where we provide you with your complete digital marketing road map.
You’ll Optimize Your Marketing InvestmentWe constantly track, measure, and analyze everything relevant to your advertising campaign in order to minimize your costs and maximize your results.
You Get A Support Team Of Experienced ExpertsWe offer more than 20 years industry experience and our team members have certifications in Google Analytics, SEO, and PPC specialties with Search and Shopping Ads campaigns. You’ll benefit from our in-house team of digital marketing specialists in SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Reputation Management, Analytics, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter. Your team will communicate any time-sensitive information to you and whenever you have questions, you can expect a reply within one business day.
You Get Detailed Monthly ReportsYour customized monthly reports include analysis and recommendations from our experts about your marketing results along with the performance data that impacts your bottom line.
You’ll Own All Marketing Assets That Are Created For YouSome providers won’t let you keep your work if you leave their services. Not us. You own your website, online accounts, content and ads.